Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bonjour Mr Tim Tam!

Next time you go to the grocery store.
NAY before you continue to read this blog entry please PLEASE go out and purchase a package of cookies, I promise its within your best interest.
They are called Tim Tam's
I recommend Dark chocolate as I am a sucker for dark chocolate.

This part is important - their is very specific etiquette to eating this little morsels of heaven. The last thing you'd ant to do is offend someone who is. . . well lets say a Tim Tam pro (* On a slightly grosser side note you'd be apauled at how fast I can wolf half a pack of these puppies back. wowza! )
And so what if you dont come across tim tam experts often, this can be a cool party trick and you'll be the envy of all your friends.
I've taken some pictures to help demonstrate. . .lets see if ic an make them work now. . .
be nice, it was my day off and yes I enjoyed rolling around in pyjamas all day except when i went to the beach and burnt my legs in a very awkward way where half of each is burnt with a straight line from where i was sitting . . . the classic " oh this ? ha ha ha it doesn't hurt and yes i know it looks funny and no im not from around here and no that isn't my skin peeling off im just shedding, we do that in canada ha ha ha! im ging home to cry now and rub aloe on the scarlet pigment that is my body hee hee hee"
oh being burnt.
OK here it goes:











Ah the Tim Tam (in the back round you will notice a green key chain from the sushi restaurant that made me a preferred customer. so good. and surf wax, also so good )

pretty girl, pretty cookie

Step 1 - bite off just the corner of the timmy tammy

see?

Step 2 - repeat to OPPOSITE side. that is very important.






MORE TO COME! xo

2 comments:

  1. picture for step 2? gross. thanks for that. ps. follow me so I feel like I have friends? love youu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I've seen these before, and know how they work... although I've only ever done it with a twizzler, and never with a hot beverage.

    ReplyDelete