Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh baby flap those wings

This is the song thats on my mind right now if you care to giver a listen on Youtube,
the group is Passion Pit and the song is Little Secrets
It really makes me excited and it will be what I'm listening to while I stride threw the airport looking like a proud little blonde sherpa. ^__^

Weeeelllllll this is it folks!
So long Ottawa and Hellllooooo Australia . . . well in a day or two. . . yes two. womp womp.
BUT! - I think i'm ready for the plane, I've packed my life into MPG and she is looking great, i've got my canadian flags sewn on to everything, I have a killer carry on bag ready including brain puzzles (*Thanks Mike and Helen >

Theirs only two last untied strings - the overwhelming knot in my throat of leaving my family, friends and love here and going far (*or in some cases farthER) away.
the second is not picking up sour dinos at bulk barn. . . rookie mistake.
Lucky for me that love travels and is in the hearts of everyone I leave. I know ill be back and then just think of the love in that room . . . love overload! LOVERLOAD!

I like the sounds of that

Happy Birthday Momma, your last birdie is flyin the coop!

Tootle -Ooo everyone! take care of yourselves and those around you! Be good, Be safe!

And now, I throw myself to the Wind. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment