Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Fell Asleep In an Endless Black See and Woke Up With That Big Ol Sun a Chasin Me.

HELLO FROM COOGEE!!!!
Hooray im here!
everything is going really well and i'm safe and sound!
The apartement is really cute and its half a block from the ocean.. . . hellooo heaven.
In the early morning I can hear the waves crashing on the beach, its pure bliss.
The apartement is called Sunny Side how nice is that

Stoked to announce that after 2 hours in the country that I have a job! wahoo!! Its a place called Mellonhead and its natural juices and the likes. lots of fruit and vegitables and they seem like really nice laid back people. they warned me that they get busy. . . .like buuuusssssyyyy and I assured them that that was nothing im not used to ( after fridays in the summer at sconewitch. . . ) sooo!
tomorrow at 10am (* right now where I am its 12:10 lunch time on thursday) is my first shift. mucho excited!
Jill and Donald have herd back from places too - Job City!

Man coffee is complicated here. someone got frustrated with me when I said " oh just regular coffee is fine" lets put it this way - A double double = short white with sugar.
REGARDLESS - I am happily sipping a tasty tasty coffee with the first job of the house in a tank top in october. I can walk to work everyday on the Beach and I think about the people I love in my life everyday.
La vie Est Belle.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya kiddo!! This is going to be such a great experience and one you will remember all the days of your life. Enjoy every minute of it!!

    Love ya
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stoked!! I am so proud of you... Just remember the SPF if you are working on the beach. Remember Vegas!!!
    Love you tons and tons,
    Sona

    ReplyDelete