Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Plead for Normal's sake.

hello hello helllloooo,
I think this might be the first blog that im writing to you in particular, whoever is reading this. As of late, nearly every single one of my posts has prompted the "Are you okay?" 's, the " I read your blog, you sound sad" or the "lets talk about it".
People pleeeease.
Please dont think that for one minute I dont appreciate the concern because I do but honestly. . .
This is life.

Sometimes you feel bad an sometimes you feel great. I use this blog as a place to rant and rave about whatever I feel like. Its your decision to read it. Please dont think that I dont want you to read it because I obviously do but take what I say with a grain of salt.
Arguments- happen. Bad days - Happen.
Your allowed to feel sad sometimes and happy others and just plain bananas if thats how you feel.
Life.Goes.On.
I havent changed who I am and if I had been writing a blog like this three years ago im sure it would sound very similar.
So please dont be concerned when you read these entries. I dont want to stop writing or have to get a new blog or sensor the things I write about because I know ill get a back lash from people.
I'm Fine.
Im cruising the path of life right now whatever bumps and bruises I get along the way ARE OKAY.
Trust me. If I really need help, the people who are near and dear to my heart will hear about it.
I believe in myself to get said self through.
I believe even more strongly in my family and friends who will be there for me when I cant.
Cammon y'all lets just have a good time. So unless I call crying or post something outright insane. . . im okay. okay enough to write about it and share it.
trust me


No comments:

Post a Comment