Wednesday, December 8, 2010

That day when a seagull poo'd on me.

Welll thats about it really. ha ha ha no but yesterday at the beach I was spending some quality time on the beach with Jill and some lovely lady friends from work and the four of us where lying on towels all side by side ( I was the third one in) and over head flawks some seagulls
splat
SPLAT
goes the poo.


pause.

ugh hey guys (*we are all face down thank jebus) . . . i think a bird just poo'd on me.


* Laughter unbounded
then the kleenex hunt began (*thanks Jill xo)

and that was my yesterday. and one of my lovely lady friends from work Beki is now gone up north home for christmas, I hope i see her again on my way back down but if I haven't I hope that she knows that she has made a HUGE impact on the time i've spend here in coogee. Beki was my first melonhead friend, the first person to show me around, the first one that i hung out with outside of work as friends. she has such a beautiful caring spirit and i've been so lucky to spend the time that I did with her. I think this is one of those life long friends thing <3

commmmon December. just a little quicker, a few more weeks. . . and a few days but whos counting right?

EXCITING NEWS FROM THE FRONT!

. . . I. . . me. . . Je. . . .have the whole apartment to myself for the night. . . !!!
I am very very excited. I love my room mates to death I do every single one of them but im so excited to have some alone time and just have some quiet time. I feel like everything in my life is so loud and tonight if i feel like being loud i will! and if i feel like being very quiet I WILL!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . .^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment