Friday, December 31, 2010

my insides are warm and melty. Just like Chocolate Lava Cake






* Obnoxiously big, see it from space, GIANT, GIGANTIC, MONSTEROUSLY BIG smile.*




my apartment is a disaster. the kitchen table is covered in empty alcohol vessels. its an international party of course. The confederate burbon is doing the cha cha with the Taquilla, The Vodka is taking advantage of the cold privacy in the freezer with one Jack Daniels and the bottle of Gin sits empty beside the tonic (just as full) as if to say "at least we went down together"
Happy New Years indeed.
i have had an amazing christmas. and am spending the past few and the nest few days with my amazing boyfriend. Im happy, Im in love, i've got a whole lot of good vibes heading out there world, I hope your ready

Must keep this one short again my appologies but I will add to it. I can see a very cute man sleeping in a very funny position that I must go hug. im sure you understand. . . . * daydreaming. . . *

what I can say for certain is that skydiving. is. mind.blowing.







1 comment:

  1. Good job Katie, how did John manage with the skydiving....enjoy your time together.

    Love you sweetie
    Mom
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete