Thursday, December 16, 2010

Arg. once again room mate debates has put me out of sorts. I will not let this ruin my morning off but for flip sakes its deffinately tied my panties in the proverbial knot. Simply because you snore like a monster and sleep like a rock does not mean that I will go without sleep again. no no sir. if you think thats going to happen. you are sadly mistaken.
ANYHOO - Im going on line today to see what the world wide web has to offer me in terms of roomates and other living arrangements, our lease is up on the 7th and i need to get my fanny outta here and into another sort of living arrangement. im not too fussy, affordable and hopefully somewhere close to shopping centers so i can get me a yob (* thats 'job' i just sometimes pronounce the 'y' sound)
in the mean time, I might watch Jurrassic park. epic movie.

Christmas is just around the corner and i'd be lying if I said I was happy about it. I think this year i'm just gonna skip it all together and have a massive one next year. the room-mates and I are doing a christmas morning and im please to say that I am gathering a small pack of other gypsy travellers and we are going to have our OWN christmas dinner on the beach. (* if your in town by chance, we'll be on Coogee Beach dec 25th, at 6pm) everyone is bringing blankets and food to share. and Orphans pot luck christmas. it will be magic.
but lord liftin i miss my family.
alot.
all the time.
I cried on the phone the other day talking to my daddy. christmas isn't the same. . . its where your heart is and mine certainly isn't here.



I think i've decided what im going to do while im still here in aus. well that is if i get a new place to live ha ha ha but i think i'd like to stay and work and save and then my last month fly up the coast and then boogie on down the east coast back to sydney and fly on home.
oui?

2 comments:

  1. Morning/Evening Miss K

    We're missing you a whole bunch here at home. Christmas will not be the same but we will make the best of it as I know you will to. The Orphan Dinner sounds fantastic, great way to share with others even if you can't be here with us. We will be there with you in spirit.....dance like no ones lookin.....I like your plan about staying in Coogee and just saving some $$$$$. Fingers crossed that you find a place to live, all of my postive energy is heading your way.

    Love you Katie May

    your momma
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Lucy

    Just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas before I forgot but you ARE SUCH A DOWNER I THINK I WILL PASS...jay kay. Hope you have fun at your beach party and that things turn out for you, which I'm sure they will. I often have little bubble thoughts about you in aussie land and hope everything is great, is that creepy? lol, whatever, you'll always be one of the most amazing people I've had the pleasure of knowing.

    Take care and Merry Christmas :D
    -Charlie Brown

    ReplyDelete