Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Orion's Belt was Braided

I was out side looking not at my pieds but up at the stars. . . *******
it was really beautiful . . . i had a good laugh too, one of the good laughs where you only realize as your giggling into the night and that you are infact alone and your neighbors must think you are an absolute looney toon.

I noticed in the night sky the constellation Oberon. what made me laugh was that the moon light bouncing off the ocean was reflecting in the clouds so you could see them at night and the way they were hanging was looking asif he consellation was wearing a giant tie-dye t shirt and i just got a kick out of it. simple as that :)

Well im really missing my family and friends right now i can tell you that for sure. I think im going to cram all my baking in pretty last minute because im always at work ha ha ha so mama fair warning - im gonna rrrryyy not o . . . buuuutt you might wanna prepair for a few " Hi mumma do you have a second?" phone calls. I know you'll be busy too so ill do my best.

hmmmm in other news i've recently found out that im going to have a godson! i'm prey excited bout him, one of my longest and dearest friends is having a baby boy with her boyfriend and i think its really great. I know that i wouldn't be ready for something like that in my life right now but i definitely love the idea of having a baby around all the time that i can spoil and love and then as he grows get him cranked on sugar and send him home with a drum set and be the coooool aunty kitty. cant wait to hold that little man in my arms. . . a little mini lindsay but a wee lad. cute.cute.cute.cute. very happy about it.

weeeelllllllllll I think is time for me to take a shower and hop into bed. . .
OH - P.S - tonight i mentioned to the chef that I really wanted to try the garlic prawns on the menu and I left to bring some out and on my way back she waves me in AND MAKE ME A FREAKKIN PLAtE OF IT TO EAT! ohhhhhhhh OH it was so good. i cant even. . . .it was just so. . . oh yeahhhh.
she said " People who work, need to eat." she has a cool accent, definately someone i find so interesting. I think she grew up in Isreal to Russian parents. yeah try sounding that accent out.


okay but for real. time for some zee's

tomorrow mornings ill be 4 days from john's visit. my cheeks hurt from smiling when I talk to that boy. I could go on for days with stories of him but those, those my friends are mine alone to keep.














I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me.
I'll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Katie......we're missing you to bits as well....dinner around the table won't be the same this year but we'll push on. I still have a few things to do but call anytime you need to.
    Not much snow here, its kinda nice, just enough for Christmas. Thanks for the blogs, always have fund reading them, enjoy every minute of your time with John, give him lots of hugs and kisses and take lots of picture. Will call on x-mas day.

    Love you sweetie

    your momma
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete