Friday, November 12, 2010

Thats why they call it a good friday

Today was wonderful. One of those days where things just gooo your way.
tanfastic. no. not quite tan. . . more like desert rose. . . or blushing school girl. . . or a salmon mousse cake. . . you get the point. Im pink, okay pinky red.
and my back is a little toy-te
BUT today was a fantastic surf day!! the waves were decently small and I STOOD UP FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!
WOHOOOO!!!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! ah I was so stoked, I rode the whole way in with my arms in the air somewhere between victoriously air pumping, raising the roof and trying to keep balance. Needless to say I looked like a total pro. :D ah ha ha ha ha!!!
after that we came home, did a little grocery run and now im sitting in good company with burgers a cookin, old cheddar a meltin, guac in the bowl and chips in the buns.

(** Please PLEASE put chips in all your foods. food with extra texture is heaven. pure bliss. I promise you try adding crunch to your food. like this- Burger= french fries or chips. Fajita = tortilla chips and so on and so on. it will change your life. and before you get all huffy puffy about how bad that is for you. . . well your porbably going to eat a few chips or fries in process of food making so lets just cut ou the middle man and roll it into one! one love. )


*Food Break*


as we walked home from groceries today, my back felt a little tender. .. .you see im not a very accurate sunscreen applicator. . . the places on my back and body that have gotten a mild splatter are covered in well exactly that. but a sun burn. I have marks of where individual fingers were its kind of funny. anyways, as my back was feeling a little sore, we found a shopping cart! just abandoned in the road!! so we loaded the bags back on and away we went home!

Now im ready for bed, quick glass of milk and of fine twist my arm a cookie or two.
sweet dreams bloggy blog
I only wish you the best

2 comments:

  1. Will take your culinary advice this weekend. Fries and poutine are on order. Is it ok to wash it all down with a Fosters beer? Right, right, right....stick to the Keith's.....
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh!! Remember Vegas and the lazy river! Hopefully you are hitting different spots each time so not just one place it too burnt...
    Congratulations on your first wave, and here's to many more to come!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete