Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh! Decemeber! .. . . oh heeeey I didn't see you there!

And yet here you are!
you sly little fox you, you trixie little minx!
did you loose weight? you look trimmer than last year
oh December you little tease!

needless to say i'm excited its decemeber.
this is an exciting month!!!
I get to figure out what i'm going to do after this lease is up, go fruit picking, travel up north and hopefully learn to scuba dive!? who knows?! this world is my oyster! and im not sure if i like oysters but hot damn i'm likin them now!!

December also means that this month I finally get to see John again! we're going wine tasting and hiking in the blue mountains and SKYDIVING! awwwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeahhhh!!!!! 14,000 ft. can you believe it?! hardy har har im so excited!

well its raining here today and its my day off so im still in bed thinking about the bucket list i've recently started.
Man Life is a trip xo

1 comment:

  1. you're good Katie! I love your writing style. You are very very good!

    Love ya
    Dad

    ReplyDelete