Thursday, February 7, 2013

Its a Long Way to the Top if you want to Rock n Roll. Translation: February is the longest month ever and I still have three weeks of being a vegetarian.

Sometimes in life its easier just to give up. Give up and give in. Its only pepperoni. Pepperoni and the occasional sausage bite. . .
and i mean... is it REALLY cheating if no one sees me do it?...or or what if I just pick off 85% of them and then OOooooPPPppSSSss... how did that bite of pepperoni get into my mouth?! . . .I MUST have missed it.
I would pull it out, TRUST me. - Buuuuutt its pretty mashed up in my mouth and im not one to waste food.

I staired at the cold pizza, genuinely perplexed. Whats the big deal... just one tiny little slice of pizza...

Frig six days in and im behaving like ill never touch the stuff again! Trust me, the irony isn't lost on how I grilled daddy-o for falling off the wagon two days in with a steak dinner and bacon and sausage breakfast ("Oh K, Ill just re start and add two days on in March" - father)

In a moment of clarity I walked over to the garbage can and stripped the pizza to the bare bones. thin crust, a whisper of tomatoe sauce and the sad looking, pock marked what-was-left-of the cheese.
I grumbled and shoved it in my mouth.
The fridge is stocked with temptation. I actually almost cried as I walked away from these beauties.
Being green aint easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment