Thursday, November 3, 2011

misskayteamai and the big bad free way

I feel like the seasons are changing. Or as much as I imagine and can confirm that they do if fact fluctuate a little in SoCal. Im driving on the free way and on purpose because I choose to and not because I got lost and confused . . .which is good!
I am feeling better around my surroundings and am starting to really feel that close bond with friends from school. . .the kind of bond that always reminds me of the breakfast club?

I get these feelings like "oh man I should blog about this or write this down as like a story of my life" (Not that I think my life is worth reading for over others I just feel like if I have a story about every time and chapter in my life then ill never forget them and thats somehow comforting to me. weird huh? ) anyhoo.
Im feeling good about it.
Im heading to a new place this weekend that i've never been and im very excited about it. apparently I can get a humongus and awkward to eat burritto so Im looking forward. always forward.

I started an account that I put pictures up in its called instagram and if you care to follow the photos of mine, my name is the one in the title of this entry : misskayteamai

No comments:

Post a Comment