Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bleh why am I so sick?!
Yesterday I felt really bad, walking out of the room to go to class i had on my chef pants, my jacket completely undone sunglasses on. I felt almost faded. eyed half closed even though it was past noon. fighting this wierd alergy/sickness thing that i've had for 90% of my time down here and my stomach is making some weeeeird noises. (*even now the next day im sitting in bed and cant breathe and my throat feels like its being ripped apart.)I guess thats what you get for only ingesting exclusively Coffee and Blue gatorade so far. Oh well off to chocolate class we go! Wheeeee! one of these days im gonna look back and think wow. what the F*&k was i doing to my body in my twenties.
Ah yes. a young broke sick culinary student. Livin the dream.
I will get better. i have to. yoga today - NO farting.

No comments:

Post a Comment