Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Excuse me while i just roll this . . .

ha HA! Success in finding a job! i've actually had it for two weeks or so but for flips sake you have NO idea how busy i've been. 10 hour days sometimes! and its in a bakery! a REAL bakery!




but I suck


Im not looking for sympathy nor do i think that my sucking is my own fault. im jsut not at the level of everyone else there.

i know i know. learning curve, newbie. yadda yadda yadda but frig im just frustrated at not being good at something right away. . .
BUT
today I rolled out some PH-E-Nominal looking croissants and the owner /head honcho/ dough god actually gave me a compliment!

not like last weeks
"who made these ugly things?"
*I shrink about a foot*
" seriously. people come from all over the city to get these and look what i have to serve them "
* at this point a garden gnome could have comfortably rested his chin on my head.*
BUT
I am resolved. I WILL become a fantastic baker, up to par with the others and able to hold my weight and become a crucial functioning team member.
YES

one self esteem -less day at a time.


2 comments:

  1. Great words Katie! You are a smart kid and you are going to be successful because you have a winning attitude!
    Love ya Kid
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scone Witch hasn't been the same since you left, but its been great tracking your travels! Where are you working now? Ugly pastries need love too!

    ReplyDelete