Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh blerk.

I'm starting to see things at work with a longer expiry date than I have.
Holy sweet mother this is really happening.
I have three weekends left on this continent. One - party weekend. Two - Weekend in LA. Three - weekend with the family. Ohhhhh booyyyy. . . .
Im starting to realise now how little to absolutely no money I have. . . too many things that I definately didn't take into account and am now starting to reeeeaaalllly freak out about.
Being in my early twenties I've started the whole " If i just ignore it maybe it will go away. . . * squeeze eyes shut and plug my ears* "
not so.
sooooo if anyone out there feels like making me a millionaire I wont say no. there. just putting it out there.

On the plus side! I have started to pack! my 80 lt bag now contains every bathing suit I own, my flip flops and some summer dresses. heeeellllooooooo professionalism.
Oh mercy the next few weeks are going to be mayhem.
just need to focus and keep it all together. . . that should be easy. . . like nailing Jello to a tree. . .

RESOLVE - This week I WILL be productive if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment